Our clients call us when they require astute and reliable investor relations counsel and support specific to life sciences and energy technology companies. Whether large or small, public or private, our clients benefit from our wealth of knowledge and passion for helping them succeed.
Trout’s investor relations services are geared toward enhancing shareholder value for our clients while simultaneously offering corporate access to the investment community. Our flagship investor relations practice covers a broad menu of services that can be adapted to each client’s unique situation.
When extra effort is needed to gain traction in a competitive investment market, we can efficiently create or augment IR programs, bringing creativity, an expansive network of personal relationships within the U.S. and global investor communities, and the collective expertise gained from producing results for hundreds of companies.
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of IR strategy
- Buy-side fund targeting and sell-side analyst targeting and outreach
- Full non-deal roadshow planning, execution and feedback
- Market intelligence
- IR event planning and execution
- IR materials development
- Corporate communications support
- Communications and contingency planning around major news/events
- Advisory services through Trout Capital LLC, member FINRA/SIPC